Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Do Not Eat food from TARC Canteen2!

This is what i ate in Canteen2.

I ordered economy rice on 18th November 2008 after our class at 1.00p.m. during our break.

I actually found a rice worm at first. But i throw it away and continue my lunch.
I continue eating the vegetable which are quite delicious for me. Suddenly i found this. It was so discussting and makes me wanna vomit.

So please don't ever go to canteen2 economy rice.

I start scare to eat green vegetable now. *.*

4 comments:

Karen said...

astaga~~~eww~~~

Karen said...

by the way~add me in ur link~~~keke

http://stickprincess.blogspot.com

josephting said...

Oh My God!!
Thanks for sharing this.
Instead of posting this, you should complain to college.

Like this can say byebye to current owner of canteen 2?

peisheng90 said...

haha.. =) canteen1 still ROCK! swt! yea.. agree to what joseph said.. thank you for sharing this but then make a complaint at SAD.. which might be a great help to improve out own college.. =)