Monday, June 22, 2009

What a stupid DIABLO2!? AHhhhhh!!


I just couldn't reject the temptation of this game and keep playing it.
Know what after that!?

I realize i cannot concentrate on anything that good anymore.
I even have problem on my logic thinking.
It kind of limit my creativity, imagination, concentration and all... I get distracted somehow.

Know when you actually want to do something to de-stress and you find out you get more stress after doing that thing? That's exactly how i feel!

I don't feel like studying or doing anything after that.
I can't even study, sing, play guitar as good.
My lab report which i suppose to pass up tomorrow? I just leave it a side. Never even touch! They actually give us 2weeks to complete it u know!?
Feel so sorry for myself. Totally wasted my time!


What a stupid computer game!
Like what do i get after all?

But anyhow, i should have limit myself when im playing that sh*t.

Sigh...

So from now on!
I must do whatever i can to chase up everything! Right! EVERYTHING!

YEAH!

No comments: